Monday, July 27, 2015

87- Malaysia Memories: Cendol and Malaysia




Ah yes, Cendol. Ah yes, Malacca. Such wonderful memories from years past. 

In 2013, I was fortunate enough to have been able to go with my Malaysian friends to Malacca, a well known tourist/cultural destination and UNESCO World Heritage Site. 

Malacca is located 148 kilometers away from Kuala Lumpur. I rode with my friends Sharon and Chak there. There's nothing like a trip with friends that promises good dialogue and good food. 

Cendol is a lot like my country's Halo Halo (in the Philippines). Condensed milk, sweet beans, flan, fruit, ice cream, and other wonderful bits of sweetness that complete an all in all amazing experience for your tastebuds. 

A return to Cendol-land is due. 

I'll be on my way back sooner rather than later. 

MC



No comments:

Post a Comment