Sunday, December 23, 2018

164- Cuteness Overload

Deceptive, this post's title is. 

This blog has been on hiatus (again) for some time. Chalk it up to a bit of sloth from my end, and the fact that I have been writing- but mostly for work. I work in Communications and writing is a part of my everyday existence.

I recently came from Singapore. That was a great tryst. My fiancee was there (yep, I am engaged). My dad tagged along. Met some old friends during my stay there. As with a lot of my other trips from years back, I left Singapore wanting more. That is what I both detest and love about going on amazing trips. You miss home but you feel home away from home. Conflict much. 

I have no complaints about my travelling life, except perhaps for the fact that I must document my journeys better. I need to apply more structure to my media content. Time to get serious about this. 

Cuteness tends to fill people's minds with superficial thoughts. Death to cuteness, say I. Taste the cendol- but don't get distracted by the colorful syrup. Just savor the flavor. 

It's showtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment