Sunday, June 29, 2014

51- MeltDown

It has been quite a while since I have been able to do a refresh here. Since my last post on "finger food", I have seen friends go to Singapore, Japan, and other parts of the Philippines. Work commitments have hindered me from traveling. I still feel hopeful, though, that sooner rather than later, I will be able to lace up my boots and stomp my way around the world again.

This entry is entitled "meltdown" not because I am on the cusp of losing my sanity, nor is it because it is warm outside. What is melting is fat! Yes, the fat's been melting and melting fast!

I have gotten back on the fitness saddle and have gotten hooked on to running. It is because of the combination of running, gym work, and a better diet that I have managed to shed off some unwanted pounds. I am still a mural waiting to be fully painted, but hey, the anticipation for the completion of the pretty picture exists- and is well-founded.

Yes, I have not been able to run off to some remote island on the other side of the world as of late, but I have been able to log some miles in a different- and I must say-fulfilling, way.

Maybe if I run hard and long enough, I will end up in China- just like in the Bugs Bunny cartoons of yore.

MC


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment