Tuesday, January 3, 2017

121- Daysleeper

The past holiday season has brought forth a great many things. It has brought forth happy memories of my first Christmas and New Year spent in a foreign country, and it to has brought new friends to the fore. One of the perks of living in London has been the fact that so much art and history is always at your fingertips. I have striven to take full advantage of that during the holiday break.

One unexpected visitor into my life in these last couple of weeks has been a very unhealthy sleep cycle. I have managed to get 7-8 hours of sleep a day. While this is ideal, it's the start and end of my sleeping times that have been iffy. Sleeping at 4am and waking up at 11am is not the same as sleeping at 10pm and waking up at 7am. The body just doesn't get enough juice back into in when you sleep when others are busy making breakfast.

I need to fix this soon. I have quite a crazy term ahead of me.

MC

No comments:

Post a Comment