Saturday, April 12, 2014

35- JCo Donuts



On this Sunday morning, I find myself in J-Co Donuts in Eastwood City, Quezon City. 

Here you: 

A cold latte
A plain glazed mini donut
An Al Capone Pecan donut
A Tiramisu donut
And finally, an Oreo donut

Proof that there is unity in diversity.

Unity towards gaining extra pounds? Why yes! 

Unity towards comprehending new levels of deliciousness? A second check. 

This place is a must visit assuming that the lines aren't too insane. 

J-Co also has branches in SM Pampanga, UP Town Center Quezon City, and a few other large commercial hubs I can't remember right now due to the immense deliciousness of the sweet pecans which I have been chewing for the last minute and which have gotten stuck in my teeth. 

Oh yes. Goodness. Oh yes.

MC

No comments:

Post a Comment